Standard Official Rules for LaineyGossip.com Contests
How to Enter
- 1. You may enter the LaineyGossip.com contests in one of two ways:
www.laineygossip.com and follow the instructions submission instructions
as directed in the article promoting the giveaway.
email@example.com for alternate submission options. No purchase necessary.
- 2. Enter as often as you wish, but in the case of mailed entries, mail each
entry separately bearing sufficient postage. Entries via our website are limited
to one per person per day. To be eligible, entries must be submitted electronically
by the date specified in the contest announcement (the contest closing date).
- 3. No responsibility is assumed by Lainey Gossip Entertainment Inc. (“Lainey
Gossip”) or the sponsor(s) for any lost, late, damaged, destroyed or misdirected
entries or for any faulty electronic data transmission, equipment failure or other
online communication problems occurring in connection with participation in this
contest. Entries which are illegible will be declared invalid.
- Total number of available prizes will be listed within the contest details
on www.laineygossip.com. Associated value is available upon request.
- 4. The contest will run from the posting date to the contest end date, as
specified in the contest posting. A random draw will be made after the closing date
from all eligible entries received on or before the contest closing date. Following
the draw, all selected entrants will be contacted by email and asked to answer a
simple skill testing question to qualify.
- 5. The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries
How to Win
- 7. To win, selected entrants must have complied with the official contest
rules and must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, to be sent
by the contest committee with your selection notification email to the address used
by the entrant to submit the entry.
- 8. Winners must acknowledge receipt of notification of their winning ballot
within ten (10) days of the initial notification or unless otherwise specified by
email. Lainey Gossip Entertainment Inc. will attempt to contact winners at least
twice during this period, however reserves the right to select a new winner by re-drawing
on the 11th day if no contact is made by the winner.
Who Can Enter
- 9. This contest is open only to residents of Canada of the age of majority
in their province of residence, except employees of Lainey Gossip and members of
the respective immediate families of such employees.
- 10. The names of all prize winners may be published on
www.laineygossip.com with the winner’s permission.
- 11. Prizes will be mailed by Lainey Gossip via registered mail or courier
to each winner. Lainey Gossip reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent
kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of the prize or any
- 12. Decisions of the contest committee are final.
- 13. All entries become the property of Lainey Gossip. Lainey Gossip reserves
the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to publish any winner’s name
without further compensation to the winner pursuant to section 10 above. Only one
prize per family, per household or per address will be awarded.
- 14. In the event of a dispute regarding submission of an online entry, the
entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account.
- 15. Lainey Gossip reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all
or any part of this contest by publishing a notice on www.laineygossip.com if for
any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical
failure or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud
or any other cause beyond the control of Lainey Gossip, which in the opinion of
Lainey Gossip affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of this contest.
- 16. This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws.
- 17. No responsibility is claimed by Lainey Gossip Entertainment Inc. or any
associated sponsors for any loss, injury, or damage to property resulting directly
or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or items obtained in the contest,
including the loss of or damage to items during the shipping process.
- 18. These standard terms apply for all contests that do not have contest
terms posted that are specific to that contest. Contest rules posted to specific
to individual contests take precedence over these standard terms.
- 19. Lainey Gossip will use the contact information provided in contest entries
for administration of this contest. LaineyGossip will not share your personal information
with a third-party without your prior written consent.