Alexander Skarsgard SMA?
I hear you. I want him to be too. But this is a prediction. And the prediction is based on a magazine serving a very specific demographic…
Alexander Skarsgard, along with Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, and Michelle Forbes were in Paris yesterday promoting True Blood as the show is now being pushed internationally. As for Alex’s chances at the Sexiest Man Alive, I’d have to say they’re slim. Very slim.
- He’s a Nordic GOD
- Quirky, arty, not a famewhore, a star on the rise
- True Blood is awesome
- Eric is the better vampire. The BEST vampire
- Romantic intrigue: Evan Rachel Wood and that skank ass Kate Bosworth
- If nothing else, the SMA has to be a household name. Skarsgard is NOT a household name
- And Alex, so far, is not a leading actor. If nothing else, the SMA must be a lead. Why would the Sexiest Man Alive have anything but top billing? It’s incongruous
- The red pants he’s wearing in these photos
- True Blood is a hit, sure. But they’re still watching Dancing With The Sh-ts Those people can’t be trusted to make good decisions. And they’re the ones People is pandering to
- Also, True Blood is over until next.f-cking.June
- I can’t see him caring about this kind of accolade. He’d graciously accept it, but he’s not workin’ for it either. And I don’t want him to. I would hate to know that Alex Skarsgard even cares about the SMA
Odds: 35 to 1
Photos from Wenn.com