Caya Holiday Picks for you last minute shoppers (PLUS GIVEAWAY)
Left your shopping to the last minute? Or were you a keener and feel you should reward yourself for getting it all done early? Me I’m in the eager group. My Christmas shopping is wrapped up before December 10 every year. Try it sometime -- you’ll be amazed how much you end up finding for yourself afterwards.
Caya (powered by TELUS) is the place for some great ideas either way. It’s where style meets technology in a retail environment like none other: cool bags, the latest smartphones, Optik TV, a curated camera selection (Retro, Lomography, Go Pro, Android, CSC), and iPhone and iPad accessories you’d never imagine. Wear your electronic devices like they’re high fashion. Oh AND they even do passport photos and photo printing.
Need some ideas? Here are a few of my favourites available in store.
- Gräf & Lantz bag collection - beautiful bags to fit all your devices
- Samsung Galaxy Camera - stylish and 4G connected for easy sharing. 16mp too.
- Go Pro Hero3 - my nephew can’t stop going on about these. They attach to bike helmets and more!?
- Olloclip 3-in-1 lens - fisheye, wide-angle and macro lens that clips onto your iPhone 4, 4S or 5.
- HEX bags - super cute work bags!
- Matrix Bluetooth Speaker - portable and stylish Bluetooth speaker with mic - great stocking stuffer.
Pop into any Caya location (Davie and Howe, Denman and Nelson, or Granville and 11th –in Vancouver) browse online at www.thisiscaya.caand check them out for yourself.
And now for the contest!
We’re giving away a beautiful Graf & Lantz Chocolate Merino Wool Messenger bag (first picture below) to one LaineyGossip.com reader. If you’d like a chance to win, like Caya on Facebook and email firstname.lastname@example.org with “This is Caya” as the title before EOD PT on December 27th, 2012. One bag available to be won. Retail value is $349.99 CAD. Standard contest terms apply.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!