Sponsored Tingles:Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME
Third and final week of BLONDME giveaways and our last Hollywood blonde…
As you now know, Schwarzkopf Professional has launched a line of salon quality shampoos, conditioners and leave-in treatments for blondes. Cool, neutral, warm, whatever the type of blonde, the Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME line has an answer. You can read more about the lines and a chance to win a gift basket full of BLONDME product below.
Last week it was Kate moss celebrating in London. This week it’s Claire Danes at the Roma Fiction Fest Awards winning for Best Actress in HBO’s Temple Grandin. Did you watch Temple Grandin? I was nagging you to watch Temple Grandin in January. Claire’s performance in Temple Grandin is extraordinary. She was just nominated for an Emmy with some very, very impressive company: Maggie Smith, Joan Allen, Judi Dench, and Hope Davis. Is it ok to love her again? Because she really, really hits it hard in this movie. SO good.
This is Claire with Hugh Dancy in Rome accepting her award. The dress is Valentino. It’s like celebrities, they never worry about sitting down.
And now for the final BLONDME Giveaway…
Interested in giving the BLONDME line a try? Each week we’ll be giving away a gift basket full of product courtesy Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME valued at $99. To enter for a chance to win, email [email protected] with Schwarzkopf BLONDME #3 as the title before 11:59pm Pacific on Friday, July 16th, 2010. One basket is available per draw. Standard contest terms apply. Good luck!
This week’s product highlight: BLONDME Reflective Luminosity Shampoo for Cool Blonde
- Ideal for cool blondes that hate any hint of yellow in the hair
- Cool Tone Revivers keep locks looking ice cold
- Purifying Detox Agents absorb magnesium and calcium that can cause blonde hair to look dull
- UV filters & Apricot Oil to protect from sun damage
About Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME
- The Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME line consists of shampoo, conditioner and styling products categorized by blonde hair type: Cool Blonde, Warm Blonde or Neutral Blonde
- The brand also includes coloring products for use in the salon
- All products are formulated with: Purifying Detox Agents (to absorb magnesium and calcium that can cause blonde hair to look dull); Deep penetrating proteins and amino acids to strengthen and repair the hair's inner structure; and UV Filters and Apricot Oil to protect from sun damage and to smooth the hair surface for illuminating shine.
- Click here for a full list of salons.
Photos from Flynetonline.com
*celebrity names/images are used for editorial purposes only and have no association with the products featured in this advertorial