As reported yesterday, St Martin’s Press will release the Andrew Morton biography of Tom Cruise on January 15th.
eTalk etalk.ctv.ca aired the cover last night.
Here are the details on the sell sheet:
Andrew Morton uncovers the true story of the biggest celebrity of our age
• A startling, intimate biography of one of the biggest movie stars in the world who is constantly in the news
• Two years in the making, this is the only up-to-date, exhaustively researched book about Cruise’s private as well as his public world
• A fascinating portrait of Cruise’s world from early childhood to his recent public advocacy of Scientology
• Includes exclusive interviews and never-before-seen pictures
• Written by one of the biggest biographers in the world, who scored not one but two biographies that were #1 New York Times bestsellers ANDREW MORTON is one of the world’s best-known biographers and a leading authority on modern celebrity. His groundbreaking biography Diana: Her True Story was one of the journalistic coups of the 20th century, as well as a #1 New York Times bestseller, as was Monica’s Story, an Authorized Biographyof Monica Lewinsky. The winner of numerous awards including Author of the Year, his other New York Times bestsellers include an unauthorized biography of Madonna. He lives in London.
The book is expected to retail for $28.95 in Canada.
Can you stand the wait?
Rumour has it, Morton had to go underground to complete the explosive manuscript. And the buzz is that allegedly he faced even MORE drama with his endeavour on Cruise than he had with the Royal Family. The Church is strong. Praise Xenu.
January 15th!!! Make it your first book club selection of 2008!!!