Lilo & Dina: the excuses
Here they come – a litany of reasons why Lindsay Lohan is a victim and not a criminal, as told to The Insider by Gina Glickman, some friend of Dina’s (of course) who calls herself a “Lohan Insider and Entertainment Correspondent”. Snort.
I mean really… isn’t it a little dirty? A little dirty for this woman to be furthering a career as a reporter on the back of a supposed family friend’s tragedy? Maybe it’s just me…
So anyway, here’s Dina wanted Gina to say point by point:
- Lindsay was having a get together at her home. Several people will say she wasn"t drinking, that she didn"t even have a drink but at a certain point in the night, apparently, she fell off the wagon and did start drinking.
- When assistant Tarin Graham walked into the house, looking disheveled with teary red eyes, Lindsay was concerned that something had happened to her.
- There was some sort of altercation. Tarin either quit or Lindsay fired her. Tarin left and Lindsay followed.
- There were definitely two people in the car with Lindsay that night.
- Tarin"s mother apparently made a police call b/c she was afraid someone was chasing her.
- Right now, they don"t know who may have been chasing her. It could have been paparazzi.
- When the cops arrived, there were so many people in the parking lot that they automatically zeroed in on Lindsay. Apparently the altercation toook place at about 1:30 in the a.m.
- Lindsay was strong-armed into taking a breathalyzer test. They say the cocaine was not Lindsay"s, she was wearing someone else"s pants.
- Dina got a call from Lindsay at about 5 a.m. and she was talking so fast Dina couldn"t even understand what she was saying ... She was just like, "Mommy, mommy, mommy," and was very upset in the conversation.
- For the past two years, Dina"s been trying to get Lindsay to leave L.A. and come to N.Y. so she can be with all of her children.
- Obviously she"s been going through a tough time and it would be best for her to come to N.Y., be with her family right now, take some time off, get into a rehab center and basically give herself a chance to be healthy right now.
- They say her life is at risk. Lindsay suffers an addiction. It"s not about Lindsay"s career right now. It"s about saving her life.
- Dina and Lindsay have been talking every hour. They"re texting constantly; they"re on the phone.
- Not only does Dina have to deal with Lindsay"s crisis right now, but she also has to appear in a N.Y. court this Friday and Monday b/c she"s in a custody battle for all four of her children.
- Lindsay could be traveling from L.A. to N.Y. right now to possibly be admitted into rehab.
So the night began at a party at Lindsay’s. She invited people into her house. And the people she invited brought alcohol into her house, knowing she just came outta rehab. And Dina Lohan wasn’t there. Dina Lohan was content to let her child, fresh out of treatment, surround herself with unsavoury characters while she plotted the career of a younger daughter. Nice…
As for the car chase possibly being related to the pappies – you remember the last time Lindsay crashed up her car? In May? The paps were all over that sh-t within minutes. It has now been 2 full days since Lindsay’s arrest. And no video or photos have been released from the night in question, even though such footage would undoubtedly result in thousands and thousands of dollars in sales. Does that sound remotely plausible to you???
And now Dina is saying she’s been trying to get Lindsay to move back to NYC from LA for two years. Oh really? How’s that? Is she constantly asking over text message? Or on the phone every hour? While they’re talking constantly?
Dina’s excuse will be that you can’t force your child who is an adult to do anything. But if my mother thought my life was at risk, just as Dina through Gina claims that Lindsay’s life is at risk, my Chinese Squawking Chicken would be dragging me kicking and screaming from the Chateau Marmont, and throwing me on a flight home. And if the cameras were around – so be it. Even better. She’d go right up to a pap with her broken English and spittle flying outta mouth and she’d be like – yeah, take my picture! And take picture my daughter! And send to me picture! So I show her. I show her what she look like so she never look like this again!
What’s pride and embarrassment if a life is on the line?
But that ending…that ending is my favourite:
Not only does Dina have to deal with Lindsay"s crisis right now, but she also has to appear in a N.Y. court this Friday and Monday b/c she"s in a custody battle for all four of her children.
Boo f*cking hoo. Lindsay was arrested Monday evening/Tuesday morning. You telling me three days wasn’t enough time for Dina to hop on a commercial flight first class and get over to her kid?
Every day a new excuse. And now another soldier is singing the same tune – this time 13 year old Ali Lohan just released her own statement to VH1:
I want everybody to know the truth out there. My mom is a single mom of four children she has always been there for us, she was my mother and father and still is. My father is telling all lies to people and saying he was such a great dad and was always there for us, my father was never there for us, My mom was always there souporting us. i think that the whole reason why my sister is upset with her self and not as cofident, is because of my dad not being around, and always staying out late and not coming home for days, he would come back home never himself, he was always was making excuses for his bad behavior . And would always blame my mother. He just wants everybody in the world knowing that he was a great dad. He wasnt that is all a lie. I just want my sister to stick throught this okay, and my mother and brothers and i are there for my sister 100% and have always been. I’ve wanted to say this for so long and get this out there and let everyone know that our family is like a normal family but of course we are put under a microscope because of lindsays fame, lindsay will be fine she is just going through a rough time right now but she will be fine. i know this for a fact. My sisters is just like a normal sister. her and I have so much in common. My mother and sister are huge insperations to me, they have made it through so much in there lives.
Thankyou for your time god bless, Ali
Way to raise kids who can’t write, who can’t spell, who can’t stay off the sauce, who drink and drive, and who will always, always run to the media first.
And finally…have you seen this video? Best video ever. Click here for the clip. Watch closely, especially the end.