Intro for October 28, 2011
Here’s my confession: Jacek and I are leaving tonight on our 10th wedding anniversary holiday. We’ve been planning it for a year. So...I may be a little distracted. Can’t wait to get there and...in a super geek way, I can’t wait to start my reading list. This is what’s on it:
- The Virgin Cure by Ami McKay
- The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Tangled Webs: How False Statements are Undermining America: From Martha Stewart to Bernie Madoff by James B Stewart
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
As for The Night Circus review - many readers have asked to push that back as they’ve just started. We’ll give it another week.
That said, it’s a regular, full working day. Check up on LifeStyle too - Sasha’s lined up a few more recommendations. And not even I can defend Maggie Gyllenhaal in Rome.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in gossip,