Sponsored Tingles: H&M Sonia Rykiel
H&M will be launching their latest Sonia Rykiel collection and we’re giving you a chance to boost your shopping budget.
The jumpers are KILLING me. Click here to view the complete collection. I want those platforms. And the black and white sweater. Knitwear is usually a very Duana thing. But she’s rubbing off on me.
Anyway, the knitwear collection for women and some knitwear pieces for girls will be launched on February 20, 2010 in six stores in Canada. Ontario: Toronto Eaton Centre, 13-15 Bloor Street, and Yorkdale Mall; Montreal: 1100 Peel Street (corner of Peel & St. Catherine) and Rockland Centre; Vancouver: Pacific Centre.
We’re giving away two (2) $100 gift certificates to H&M to get you started. To enter email [email protected] with H&M Sonia Rykiel as the subject before EOD Friday, February 19, 2010. Two winners will be picked, each getting a $100 gift certificate. Standard contest rules apply. Good luck!
About H&M Sonia Rykiel Pour H&M
• will offer our female customers the Sonia Rykiel universe through a knitwear collection that is joyful with a Parisian spirit
• a collection with stripes, bold colours and sparkles
• incorporates key looks for spring including stripes and rhinestones, whether worn together on oversized sweater dresses and leggings topped with a little beret, or as separates, in striped jumpers, tank tops, halter dresses and cardigans mixed with basic personal pieces
• main colour schemes are pale pink and black, fuchsia and yellow
• available at H&M’s amazing prices
• launching on February 20, 2010 in six stores in Canada