Sponsored Tingles:Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME
Time for another BLONDME giveaway and our next Hollywood blonde…
As we mentioned last week, Schwarzkopf Professional has launched a line of salon quality shampoos, conditioners and leave-in treatments for blondes. Cool, neutral, warm, whatever the type of blonde, the Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME line has an answer. You can read more about the lines and a chance to win a gift basket full of BLONDME product below.
Last week it was Reese Witherspoon grocery shopping on Saturday in Santa Monica with her boyfriend. This week it’s the iconic Kate Moss.
There are so many fashion pretenders these days. Like Rachel Bilson and even Victoria Beckham. Please. Kate Moss however, no matter what you want to say about Kate Moss’s personal life, it’s undeniable Kate Moss’s personal style. Kate Moss knows. And Kate Moss was celebrated the other night in London at Kate Who?, a Mario Testino exhibit featuring memorable photographs of the supermodel, one of his favourite subjects. After all these years, am still obsessed with Kate Moss – her clothes, her designs, her images, all of it. Well, except her boyfriends. But at least Jamie Hince cleaned up for the occasion, looking decidedly less malnourished these days.
And now for the contest…
Interested in giving the BLONDME line a try? Each week we’ll be giving away a gift basket full of product courtesy Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME valued at $99. To enter for a chance to win, email email@example.com with Schwarzkopf BLONDME #2 as the title before 11:59pm Pacific on Friday, July 9th, 2010. One basket is available per draw. Standard contest terms apply. Good luck!
This week’s product highlight: BLONDME SHINE MAGNIFYING SPRAY
- - A must for ALL blondes
- - Light, fine misting shine spray
- - Non-aerosol
- - UV filters
- - Appealing fruity fragrance
- - Can be used on damp or dry hair
- - Ideal to enhance the shine in blonde hair
- - Works over top of hairspray without breaking it down
About Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME
- The Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME line consists of shampoo, conditioner and styling products categorized by blonde hair type: Cool Blonde, Warm Blonde or Neutral Blonde
- The brand also includes coloring products for use in the salon
- All products are formulated with: Purifying Detox Agents (to absorb magnesium and calcium that can cause blonde hair to look dull); Deep penetrating proteins and amino acids to strengthen and repair the hair's inner structure; and UV Filters and Apricot Oil to protect from sun damage and to smooth the hair surface for illuminating shine.
- Click here for a full list of salons
Photos from Wenn.com and Stuart Wilson/Gettyimages.com
*celebrity names/images are used for editorial purposes only and have no association with the products featured in this advertorial