- Always in contention. For many women, he is still the sexiest ideal. Even with that f-cking beard.
- The father factor. Brad is a doting dad. This gets ‘em moist.
- Inglourious Basterds did well. Some say it’s still hanging around, lingering on the edges of Oscar consideration, especially now that the Academy has opened up Best Picture to 10 slots. And you know what the Brange is like on a campaign
- Brad is very committed to Make It Right. If the SMA helps leverage support for his project, he’d totally be game.
- There are two salacious books coming out, neither one particularly flattering to Brad and especially Angelina. Team Brange therefore may be considering a public relations win with some exclusive family photos to battle the allegations.
- That f-cking beard
- Brad in recent interviews seems to be trying to tell us that he’s over being pretty. And that f-cking beard might have something to do with it.
- Even if Basterds makes it, his performance was far from the standout in the film.
- Apart from Basterds, Pitt has nothing to push in the immediate. Better to bank it until he has a legitimate Oscar chance. If ever.
- There are other ways to fight the bad press that may or may not result from the release of those books. Pitt Porn is always a good start. And the potent healing powers of The Chosen One and the Twins frolicking, candid photos oh say around Thanksgiving, with the rest of the family should be enough to fight the negativity. It’s not like they’ve never done it before.
- George. His friend George Clooney has a very good shot at Oscar with Up In The Air. Brad might not campaign for himself. But he could very well campaign for his boy.
Odds: 20 to 1
Photo from Wenn.com