The official video for Justin Timberlake’s Suit & Tie has been released. Here are some of the highlights:
- We are supposed to believe that JT plays chess before a performance, because he’s super intellectual like that.
- The cigarette smoking as an image accessory: This is part of the new Pipsqueak aesthetic where the suggestion is he’s all back rooms and cool, old school and man, like he’s declared himself the new Tony Montana of the business.
- Hilariously when he tells Jay-Z to get out of his seat, Jay doesn’t actually stand up until the very end. This makes the photo assumption from the shoot even funnier.
- I don’t know why there is a woman writhing around in water.
- Look! Pip is recreating the time he jumped up and down on his wife’s head on the cover of PEOPLE Magazine at their wedding.